Successful nonprofits in today’s world use technology strategically in support of their mission. Community IT can serve as the strategic technology voice in your organization’s planning efforts, identifying opportunities for technology to help your organization run smoothly and better support your mission.
We first seek to understand your organization and long-term goals, then recommend and implement solutions that fit those big picture needs and can grow with your organization over the long term.
Our collaborative approach provides the framework for utilizing our deep knowledge of technology and extensive experience to consistently achieve the best outcomes for our customers. With our exclusive focus on nonprofit technology, we fully understand how your unique needs and the opportunities available to nonprofits affect this planning in unique ways.
Our IT Planning covers the following areas and more:
- Needs Assessment and Existing Technology Assessment
- Software and Hardware Selection Process
- Network and Server Architecture
- Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud and Cloud Migrations
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, including Security
- IT Governance including Written IT Security Policies
- Mobile Device Management/BYOD Policies (Bring Your Own Device)
- Information Systems – CRM, Fundraising, Member Management, Collaboration, and other databases and applications
- Telephone Systems – Voice Over IP, Hosted PBX, and more
- IT Staffing and Budgeting